Moistened pads help minimize surface oil and exfoliate pore-clogging dead skin cells and dirt.
ZO Skin Health Complexion Renewal Pads
- Dual action exfoliation removes dead skin cells to prevent clogged pores
- Reduces oiliness and minimizes surface oil
- Calms and soothes irritated skin
- Glycolic acid: Proven epidermal exfoliant
- Botanical extract blend: Properties to soothe skin and reduce redness; also provides antioxidant benefits
- Texture of pads: Specifically designed to help promote exfoliation
Aqua/Water/Eau, SD Alcohol 40-B, Propylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Urea, Glycolic Acid, Pterocarpus Soyauxii Wood Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Hordeum Distichon/Barley Extract/Extrait d’orge à deux rangs, Spiraea Ulmaria Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Sodium Hydroxide
How to use:
(See Application on Packaging)
Frequently Asked Questions
Janine Streeper –
I have been using ZO Renewal Pads for a little over a month now. I typically use them after I wash my face in the evening to assure that my skin is extra clean before bed. My skin feels so refreshed after using them! Also helps eliminate my clogged pores!
Anne Arundel Dermatology –
We are so glad your skin feels refreshed and clean after using these pads. Thank you for your review.
Kearstin Fisher –
My clogs were very clogged prior to adding this product to my regimen. I have noticed a huge change in my skin and my blackheads have improved tremendously. After I wash my face, I use the toner pad for any residual dirt left on my face! It leaves my face feeling refreshed and clean!! Highly recommend!